Friday, February 4, 2011

The Prophecy

"Hollystar, she needs you now!"
"Oh do I always have to do it myself?," cried the snowpelt as she sauntered in to their leaders den.
"I'm sorry snowpelt, but what is so important that it can't possibly wait until after I go on Dawn patrol?"
"A prophecy," she spoke slowly.
Hollystar stopped in her tracks and imediately flicked her tail towards her den in reply. They walked over to the moss covered cave and their pawsteps echoed softly behind them. Snowpelt made herself comfortable on a spare pile of moss bedding and started to speak, " Starclan have sent me a prophecy about the next leader."
"Well what is it," Hollystar spoke impatiently.
" It's her destiny, to go on wing, she will lead with patience, and with a caring mew."

Suddenly, pawsteps rose out of the clearing and Hollystar unfolded her paws and got up without a word, she knew who it was. My time isn't up as leader, I have at least another million moons to go! she thought to herself. The short-of-one dawn patrol was in and they were overly loud. Hollystar stood up on highrock and started,"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting." The clan shifted until comfortable. "Their has been a prophecy-" the whole clan broke out in gasps and what is it?s. "Quiet, quiet! It was about the next clan leader, and I just wanted you all to know that it hasn't been a bad prophecy! Starclan is watching over us and looking into the future and seeing who will be the best leader." she said. "Clan is dismissed!"



Yours Truly,
Hollystar

No comments:

Post a Comment